Saturday, January 1, 2022

PIC Presents for Christmas

This post shows photos of the great Christmas gifts my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) gifted me this year.  Happy to say nothing she gave me did I already have so happy to add everything to the craft stash for use in 2022!

Three Close To My Heart stamp sets, bling and trims for future projects -- hoping to use the rose coloured bells for Valentine's Day....


Bead Smith mat, Poppy Flower die, and three new sets for my Glimmer Hot Foil.. Happy she gifted me an alphabet set for hot foiling -- this is my first alpha set so am sure I will get use from those!!.. Once again she spoiled me with lots of things I did not know I needed and love!!!  ;0)

Also -- here is a photo of two gift card holders I made but inside is a gift of cash rather than a gift card:


Day after Christmas I was running errands and stopped at a Dollar Tree store I usually do not get to shop at and was happy to find these:

Lots of crafters use the Dollar Tree "popcorn tulle" and I could never find the white, red, pink, or blue that I had seen crafters use for their projects.... was happy to find the red and pink at this store in their Valentine's Day section -- bought the red they had left and two of the pink. Glad we made a stop there for sure... Just wish all Dollar Tree stores would carry the same things!  

Hoping everyone had nice holidays and Happy New Year for us all in 2022!

No comments: