Sunday, April 10, 2022

IO Sale and BD Gifts

 IOStamps.com (Impression Obsession) sent out an email recently explaining they will be switching their stamps from red rubber cling to clear stamps. To clean out their inventory of the red cling stamps they are holding a sale for 20% off the stamps using this code "2022" on your order. I ordered right away and here are photos of the stamps I bought that arrived yesterday:


I bought background and sentiment stamps for the holidays ahead. They said in their email that they will continue their monthly stamp kit and their background stamps in the red rubber cling but all other stamps will be clear. Happy me that I was able to add some new stamps to the craft room at a discount!

Also -- meant to post this sooner but have not had time. Here are photos of all the items my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) gifted me for my birthday:








Certainly have plenty of new products for more crafting projects... Lucky me that my PIC spoils me so! The little lady bugs will be cute on summer projects and cards that I will be working on soon.... Thanks to my PIC for all she gifted me and all the new inspiration to use it all!!

No comments: