Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter Cards 2022

 Decided to use card bases I already had cut and scored, stored in a basket, for my Easter cards this year. I picked out the colours I wanted to use for the card bases. Then I pulled out my Easter printed card stocks for the egg shaped die cut piece for the card front. (The egg shaped piece and eyelet egg shaped piece are from a die set from Amazon for Easter). Here are a few of the cards I made:


The bunny in the center is a favorite bunny die from Lil Inker Designs. I die cut the bunnies out of #110 weight white card stock from Mikes. Sponged the edges with gray ink. The bow comes with the bunny die set - some of the bows I used glittered card stocks for and others I used solid card stock and then went over the bow die piece using clear Wink of Stella to give it some sparkle. Used silver glittered card stock and punched out a small circle that I glued onto the center of the bow on the bunny. Both the eggs pieces and bunny are on the card using foam tape for dimension. Happy to get use out of the extra card stock bases!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Even better in person, Candee! Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful Easter!