Sunday, July 31, 2022

It's the Little St. Nick!

Had just placed an order with Impression Obsession - IOStamps.com - and while I was shopping their new products I decided to look up their Christmas products for sale just to check for something new I may have missed.... but soon I saw the St. Nick die set by designer Anna Wight (on YouTube) and I remembered I had bought this set way back when when it first came out in 2020 but I had not made anything with it yet.... so I pulled out my die set and made some of her St. Nick Santas:

This is the photo of the packaging that the die set comes with. Here are photos of the Santas I have made so far:

The die set comes with the Santa pieces but for all the things I have my Santas holding I used various Christmas icon dies I have in the stash and I cut those out of scraps of card stocks and assembled those. Some of those I added crystal gems to from the stash. All the Santas I added a pom pom to their hats also from the stash. These Santas are approx 4 3/4 tall x 2 1/2 wide and they would not only look good on a card front but also make cute holiday tags! And very easy to assemble -- I cut out extra Santas that I can work on later and I have each Santa and parts in a snack bag from the Dollar Tree:

When I do not have lots of time in the craft room then I will have these pieces already to assemble and still be able to craft.... Here are close up photos of some of the Santas:




Before I made my Santas I watched Anna Wights video again and as she did I sponged the edges of my Santa robe, beard, face, mustache. I also cut an extra robe out for each Santa to put him on to make him more sturdy which will be good if I should decide to turn these into tags....  On some of the Santa robes I also stamped background stamps to give the robes some pattern. This is a very easy Santa die set to assemble and goes together quickly. 

Impression Obsession now has new products on their website. They not only offer stamps and dies but now they have stencils and stencil sets as well as card stock. Looking forward to their upcoming holiday releases!

No comments: