Saturday, July 9, 2022

Patriotic 4th of July Card


Card stock base is red. Blue card stock is from the stash. Used a small alphabet die set for the "usa" letters and I used scraps for those. The stars hot foil background was made using a hot foil plate from Dare2BArtsy and I used silver foil from Spellbinders in the Glimmer Hot Foil machine. This photo shows a better photo of the Uncle Sam hat:

The Uncle Sam hat was made using scrap card stocks and I used the hat die set from the Gnome Patriotic Add On die set from Jaded Blossoms. The die cut all the card stocks easily and the stitching on all the die pieces add dimension and detail to the hat. 

Some of the cards I made I used blue card stock for the frame around the card front piece and other cards I used silver foil card stock for the frame piece. The frame pieces were die cut using a rectangle die set I have in the stash. Easy card to put together and happy to be able to use more of the scraps but as with all foil, it is hard to photograph the foiled background without glare.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Even better in real life, Candee! Thank you.