Saturday, July 29, 2023

I love a sale... and shopping....

 My recent order from KS Crafts (Aliexpress) arrived today ready for holiday crafting... I bought the Skull Bow die set in both the small size and the larger size:

These die sets have the bow base dies, a skull die and the cross bone pieces. Here is a photo to show the skull dies sizes:

These bow die sets will be cute additions to the BOO Day projects I have already started.... also stopped at Dollar Tree today and they had poster board in the brushed gold colour:

In the past I have bought their brushed foil poster boards in a package of misc colours and those are much smaller than their poster board sheets. I brought home a couple of the gold poster boards and cut them to a more manageable size for future holiday projects. I like that this is a brushed gold rather than the mirror gold foil card stock. And also being a poster board they have a good weight as well. 

TheScrappingCottage.com is having a Christmas die sale -- 65% off all their Christmas dies... I found these three dies that arrived in today's mail:

I liked this die set and plan on using silver foil card stock for the jug the floral pieces are in. This was too cute to leave behind:

And once I saw this die.... in my cart it went:

So a fun mail day getting these dies in the mail box today . . .  Great additions for my holiday projects ahead! Esp the Cottage Cutz dies and their sale prices.... 

No comments: