Saturday, March 31, 2018

Thank You Card #3


This is a thank you card I recently made using the new to me Stampin Up stamp Off the Grid:


Card base is Stampin Up Crumb Cake cut and scored at the top. Used a piece of red card stock from Mikes for the card front. The stamped piece is Stampin Up Very Vanilla. Using the Stampin Up Crumb Cake ink I stamped the Off the Grid stamp on the left side of the cream piece. Using a dotted stamp from the Stampin Up Eclectic Expressions stamp set I stamped that with the same ink to fill in the blank spaces. Used a piece of floral washi tape and put that on the upper half of the stamped piece.

Using the ATG I put the stamped cream piece onto the red piece and then put these onto the card stock base. Using Stampin Up floral punches I punched out my two flowers. Put the solid red flower into a flower mold by Heartfelt Creations and ran that through the Big Shot machine to give it texture and dimension. Stacked the flowers and they are held together with a brad. Using a "Thank you" stamp from the Eclectic Expressions stamp set I stamped that onto the card front using Real Red ink:


Die cut leaves from scrap Crumb Cake card stock and put them in a lattice embossing folder to give them texture. Put the leaves piece onto the card front using glue dots. Using a large glue dot I put the flowers on top of the leaves. Like the red and the Crumb Cake together - gives the card a pop of colour. TFL


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Even prettier in person! Thank you!