Sunday, September 16, 2018

Autumn Pumpkins Card


Fun Stampers Journey has a stamp and die bundle called Martha's Pumpkins and I ordered the set to make cards for Autumn. Here is a photo of the cling stamps:


Cute decorated pumpkins for Autumn, Halloween, etc..  I used the double pumpkins stamp and die for my card:


The card stock base is Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie cut and scored on the side. The dotted print is from Mikes, pumpkin print is from Hobby Lobby, and the white is GP. Cut the dotted print to the size I needed for the card front. Cut the white/GP to the size I wanted for the card front. Set these aside.

For the double pumpkins stamp I used a Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie marker for the pumpkins and also their Always Artichoke marker for the stems/leaves. Once I had the pumpkins coloured I used the 'huff method' and stamped my stamp onto scrap white/GP.  Using the matching die I die cut out the pumpkins. I also cut out another pumpkins piece using that die and scrap white/GP to go under my stamped pumpkins piece. I put the two die cut pumpkin pieces together using Stick It sheet. Set them aside.

For the stamped white/GP piece I used a ruler to mark where I wanted the top of the angle pumpkin print to be and how narrow I wanted the bottom edge of that piece to be. Cut the pumpkin print to the size I wanted and put the pumpkin print on the left side of the white/GP card front piece using the ATG. With that in place I put this in the Stamparatus for stamping. The "Autumn Greetings" stamp is from the Sunny Studios stamp set "Autumn Greetings" and I used Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie ink for that.

With the greeting stamped I used the ATG and put this piece onto the dotted piece for the card front and then used the ATG and put them onto the card base. Used pop dots to put the die cut pumpkins piece on the lower front of the card. This photo shows how the pop dots raise up the pumpkins for dimension and it also shows the two layers of the die cut pieces:


Using Autumn coloured sequins I scattered those onto the card front using glue dots:


Easy card to put together and really like the pumpkins stamps/die set from Fun Stampers. Nice detail on their pumpkin stamps.




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love these pumpkins! The paper is a perfect match. I hope you escaped damage from Florence. Hoping she gets away from here soon.