Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy Me! Honey Bee is here!


Happy that HoneyBeeStamps had their after Christmas sale and I picked up a few things that I have wanted of theirs. Their sale was 35% off items that are their brand and that was too good of a sale to pass up. Here is a photo of items I picked up:


I like their stencils so I picked up three of those - the Confetti Backgrounds - which is a set of two stencils. Also the Square Shingles and the Salvaged Brick. I really like the Salvaged Brick stencil since the brick pattern is small but you can also see the mortar between the bricks is heavier in some areas than others:


Plus their stencils are 6x6 and that is a good size to cover your card front from side to side and top to bottom without having to move around your card front piece for coverage.

Also bought two of their dies. One set is the Square Windows die set and it is a set of three squares with stitching detail around the squares. These square dies can also be cut apart if I would want to be able to die cut a square by itself on my card front. The other die I bought is their Grass Border die - this die is nice because it is a longer die and that will be great for a card front or a 3D project or larger items - scrapbook pages, journals, etc:


Here is a photo of their contact information if you would like to see their other products:


This is my third or fourth order from them and they ship quickly and everything always arrives in mint condition as they pack them well. In this order I was happy to see I received two free items:


A bag of a misc sequin mix and a stamp for next Christmas! Always nice to receive free items for a purchase as that rarely happens. Nice additions for this craft room for crafting in 2020! Since I was placing an order with them I also picked up more of the Ken Oliver Stick-It Sheets as wellto replenish what I used for holiday projects.. Happy my order arrived so quickly and filled with inspiration!



No comments: