Monday, October 7, 2024

Another road trip -

This past weekend my PIC, (stamping Partner in Crime), my DSD, myself and our "Cuber" drive - our personal uber driver for us crafters, all headed out in the dark of the morning to Lewisville, NC to shop the yearly Customer Yard Sale that is held in the parking lot of Enchanted Cottage - a paper crafting store. We have gone to this sale every year they have held it and we always find some good deals with great products. Here is a couple of photos of the parking lot - this year they had a lot of sellers and both sides of the parking lot had sellers set up:


As usual I was not looking for anything in particular but certainly found enough to bring home.. My most expensive find was a plastic ziplock bag of Close To My Heart acrylic blocks - in sizes I do not already have - for $10 for the bag. As I was picking up the bag a shopper next to me said if I had not picked it up and bought them she would have ... The CTMH blocks have a good weight and they are so well made.... one of the blocks was covered in black and maroon ink so when I cleaned them up I just used Dollar Tree rubbing alcohol on that block and it is crystal clear now - this photo shows the blocks with a deckled edge ruler by Plaid that I got from another seller for free with any purchase:

One seller had large bags of wooden stamps $2 for the bag or 3 bags for $5. I picked up two bags and a Unity sheet of stamps for Easter to make the $5 purchase - 


This above photo is of a sealed Crafter's Companion card kit that I bought for $5.00 - the back of the box shows all items inside the kit:

This seller was selling 4 of these kits for $5 each but I made sure I picked only ONE and one that I would use --- not to worry my PIC bought the other 3 once I told her about them..... ;0)

Pink & Main pumpkin stencil and a brand new stencil set from WaffleFlower for $1 with a free gift of a mini stencil inside.... 

Two stamp and die sets from the Greetery:





Background stamps -- Hero Arts and Catherine Pooler...

Happy me to find this Stack-O-Jacks set from Taylored Expressions at a great price of $8 - has the stamp set, stencil set, and die set -- 

Two large baggies of flowers - many of them by Prima.... Happy we were able to shop this sale and early enough to find so many great deals! Shopped the Enchanted Cottage store while we were there as I want to help to support them too -- 

Bought the Pretty Pink Posh Turkey die set I had seen on YouTube. I also picked up a doily die set from Tonic...

We left there and had a delish lunch at Mario's in Greensboro and then we stopped at a paper crafting store in Greensboro we have not shopped before -- the Paper Crafting Studio on High Point Rd.  It is a really nice store with tons of product - Gina K inks, products from Lawn Fawn, LDRS, The Stamp Market, Catherine Pooler, Spellbinders/BetterPress, Pretty Pink Posh, and on and on... The newest of product with lots of samples all around --- bought a few things there:


Happy there is another store I can shop when I go to Greensboro to stop at the Reconsidered Goods store and Mario's for lunch.... A fun day with lots to add to our craft rooms from the used sale and from the Paper Crafting Studio!

No comments: