Saturday, October 3, 2020

Saturday Sale

DH drove me to a Stampin Up Demo's stamping sale this morning. She usually has her yearly sale in June but with everything this year she decided to wait until Fall. Her neighborhood was having a Neighborhood Garage Sale today so she decided to also have her stamp sale today. Was not really looking for anything in particular but did manage to find a few new to me goodies:


Paper Pumpkin new kit marked $15 but I paid $12 and this is what is inside the box:

Also bought a new Hero Arts background stamp for $1.00:

Also the older Santa Post stamp set from SU that sells new on Ebay for $25.00 - I paid $2.00:


Also a container of square eyelets and a holiday punch:


Always try hard not to buy more card stock at any of the sales but I really like this colour and it is a new sealed package of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock from SU:


Finally a holiday background stamp that looked new:


While I was shopping at the stamp sale DH drove through the neighborhood to scope out the other sales being held and he was happy he was able to buy a new to him Craftsman Belt Sander that works and was $10.00 - he also bought a small gas can for $1.00 so he was happy.  Glad I went to this sale today and was able to find a few goodies for the craft room!!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

More great finds, Candee! You are the Queen of bargains!