Saturday, November 28, 2020

Thanksgiving bags and such - -

 Here are photos of some of the items I made for treat holders for the Thanksgiving bags I had made - since I had to replace the adhesive cork I had picked up at the Dollar Tree for the word "FALL" due to the backing not peeling off.... I decided to use glittered card stock for the rest of the bags:


Since I had to die cut all the letters out again I also cut them out of white card stock to put the letters on to make them more sturdy - glad I had picked up the larger clear blocks cheap from the used stamp sale I went to earlier this fall as they come in handy when gluing items --


Awhile back I had seen a video on YouTube from Liz Russell for her cute treat bags. I did not have the Sizzix die she used for her bag so I bought mine cheap off  Ebay:


Here is a photo of one of my bags I made using her idea for the crepe paper fringe and this new to me die:


added a left over scarecrow from the stash that I had picked up at Hobby Lobby.  Easy bag to put together. I also had made a second bag using the Gift bag die set from Pink & Main:


and some of the bags I made using card stocks from the stash and printed scraps:


another free standing bag for a treat holder. The word greeting banners are from a die set from Frantic Stamper. Also a Tootsie Pop holder using a die from My Creative Time:


I die cut the turkey using textured card stock from the stash - sponged the edges of the turkey and using liquid glue to assemble - here is a better photo to show the textured card stock:


Using punches I made the scarecrows for the matchbook holders that hold Fun Size M&M candies:

Used washi tape across the bottom of the holders to cover the staple that was used to keep the bag of candy in place inside the holder. Fun holders to put together and was able to use scraps for many of the holiday prints. 

No comments: