Sunday, November 15, 2020

Purple Person PIC

 This past week my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) celebrated her 29th birthday again (as we all do...) and this post is about what I made and gave her to celebrate this yearly event --  My PIC is a purple person and keeping that in mind here is what I made to put her gifts in:


These are different sized Acetate Policy Envelopes. I used a pad of printed acetate sheets from We R Memory keepers for the acetate. The sizes I made were decided by what I was giving her for gifts:


Wanted to give her some products to get her Christmas projects a good start - plus some other goodies. I am on the waiting list for the Magic Mat from Scrapbook.com for her as well as for me so I told her that was eventually coming... but will be late. I wrapped all the dies/things in sparkly purple tissue paper and the dies fit inside the policy envelopes. I stacked everything and tied it together using sparkly white tulle and dropped that off to her at home with a chocolate layer cake I bought for her birthday along with this card - 

LOVE my Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil machine -- I had used it on her BOO Day card (Halloween):


and now for her birthday card:


I foiled two pieces of the white card stock using the gold foil and then fussy cut one of the larger flowers to put next to the banner piece that I also foiled. Really hard to photograph foil pieces but this photo does show the gold foil well. Hoping she had a good birthday and will get lots of use from her bday gifts... LOVE the foil machine and all the patterned plates Spellbinders offers and it is so easy to get such great results!! Will be using it for Christmas cards this year as well..... 


No comments: