Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Stitched Fall Card

Used the new Stitched Pumpkins and Stitched Gourd die sets from Lawn Fawn to make my Fall cards. I also used various scored card stock bases from the stash for the cards. Here is a photo of one of the cards I made:

I cut all the white card stock front pieces for the cards. Sponged a light blue ink around the edges. Used a grass border die from my stash and cut the grass border from green card stock. Adhered that to the card front. Used scrap card stocks for all the pumpkins/gourds and assembled those. Used a fence die from my stash for the wooden fence piece. This die die cuts and embosses the fence:


With all the fence pieces die from recycled card board I sponged them with brown ink. I used tear and tape and put the fence pieces onto the card fronts.For the corn stalk piece (a die I used from a Greetery die set) I wanted those to be more sturdy since the die cuts such small details on the stalks. I used a file folder from the stash and die cut all the stalks. Used my pouncers to cover them with ink - and I layered each of the ink stalks with two plain stalk die cuts for dimension. I put these onto the fence pieces using liquid glue:


Used pop dots and added the pumpkins and gourds by the fence. Used a small EKSuccess leaf punch and punched out the leaves and sponged the edges of those for dimension. Used liquid glue and put the leaves all over the card front. Used the ATG and put the card fronts onto the card bases:


Looked through my wooden stamp stash and found a stamp for the inside of the cards:


Fun cards to assemble and good use of all my card stock scraps. Each card looks different depending of the colour I used for the card stock base and the pumpkin/gourd colours. 



No comments: