Saturday my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) and I went to a used stamp/paper crafting sale and I picked up a few things:
Three packs of solid card stock - Perfect Plum - it is opened but missing 2 sheets. The Only Orange and Certainly celery packs are still sealed. Those were like $5 and $6 each. I also picked up another of the Ranger/Tim Holtz Rosette die for $1.00 - I already have it but now I can easily cut out multiple strips for my Rosettes since this is a favorite Rosette die I have in my stash. Also the background stamp:
My PIC and I are having our third stamping sale this Saturday so we have been busy with that. Then we will pack up whatever is left and we will be selling at the Customer Yard Sale at the Enchanted Cottage store in Lewisville, NC on Saturday October 3rd. We shop that sale every fall and last year was the first time we sold there. We have 4 craft rooms of combined products - I weeded out, my PIC weeded out, her mother was a paper crafter and when she passed away her room of supplies went to my PIC and also my step daughter no longer paper crafts as she has a busy job so her items have been added. Lots to see at our sale for sure between supplies, card stocks, machines, etc.. Looking forward to our sale on Saturday as for once it will not be 95 degrees with a heat index of over 100 so yay for that! Plus the sale at Enchanted Cottage is to follow and over 30 paper crafting sellers have signed up to sell so I am sure we will enjoy another shopping spree!! That is the sale that last fall my PIC bought a NEW in sealed box Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil machine for $35.00 so great deals to be found there for sure....
No comments:
Post a Comment