Sunday, November 27, 2016

Impression Obsession tags


Just bought this new Christmas die set from Impression Obsession and my first project are oval tags:


Used the ovals die set from Stampin Up for the white and red oval. White card stock is #110 weight from Mikes. Red is also from Mikes. With the ovals cut I decided to sponge the edges of the red ovals. Using the same white card stock from Mikes I cut out all the IO die shapes. Wanted these pieces to have some shimmer or shine so I spritzed Pearls Glimmer Mist on them before I put them on the ovals. Once dried I put these tags together.

Used the ATG to put the red oval onto the white one. Used a leaves punch from EK Success and scrap green card stock for those. Used the M Stewart sprig punch for the piece on the front of all the tags under the red crystal in the center of each ornament bow. Here is a photo to show the shimmer from the Glimmer Mist:


"Merry Christmas" is a stamp from Taylored Expression and I stamped that onto scrap white/GP card stock using SU Real Red ink. Used the SU Classic Label punch to make the greeting banner for each tag. Shapes, leaves, and sprigs were put onto the red ovals using glue dots.

These are very easy tags to make. With everything on each tag all I had to do is punch a small hole at the top for the red and white twine to go through and I tied that into a knot and trimmed it with scissors. Easy tags to put together. TFL

No comments: