Saturday, December 2, 2017

Christmas Card - ACC017


Used the Picture Book Santa die by Simon Says Stamp for this tag card:


Cut and scored at the top red card stock for the card base. Used a piece of white/GP for the card front. For the two prints for the card front I used scraps from the stash and trimmed them to the sizes I needed for the card front. I put them together and taped them on the back. Used the ATG and put them onto the white/GP piece and then put them onto the red card stock base.

For the tag I used kraft card stock from Taylored Expression and cut out a tag die by MFTstamps. Added white snowflakes using a stamp from the Stampin Up stamp set Christmas Punch and their white ink. Stamped that snowflakes stamp randomly on the tag:


Used a piece of red printed washi tape to put across the tag front. Used scrap red card stock and punched out a 1/4" circle and over that I punched out a 1/2" circle for the ring at the top of the tag. For the greeting "Ho, ho, ho!" I used a stamp from a Christmas stamp set by PaperSweeties.com. Stamped it onto white/GP card stock and used the Bitty Banners from Stampin Up. Used the 1/2" circle punch and punched off one end of the banner piece so it would fit nicely around the red ring on the tag top. Used double sided tape to put the greeting piece on the tag.

For Santa I used the Picture Book Santa die from Simon Says Stamp an cut him our of scrap card stocks. Put him together using the Stick It sheets from Ken Oliver. Using a Qtip I added cheeks and a rosy nose using Stampin Up Pink Pirouette ink:


 Put Santa on the tag using the ATG. Added three white glittered card stock snowflakes to the tag using a border snowflake punch from M Stewart. Put a piece of red plaid ribbon at the top of the tag. Using pop dots I put the tag onto the card front. Added a red crystal to the snowflake on Santa's hat. This Santa is a cute die but I wish it came with a base die so you could assemble him easier since he is all pieces -- I assembled him on a scrap piece of white/GP and fussy cut around him when he was all assembled. TFL

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love this cute Santa!