Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Mini Post It Note Holders

Had seen the video by Crafting with Paula on YouTube showing how she makes her mini Post It Note holders so I made some to put in my treat bags for Christmas:

No pattern or die needed and they went together quickly. All my mini Post It Note pads have the sticky tops and not on the sides -- Amazon sells both top and side sticky notes. I used double sided card stocks from my stash and I decorated the fronts using decorated corner punches for the front flaps as well as gems from the stash. I even made a couple of holders for the larger Post It Notes I had in my stash:


One score mark is used on these holders and you fold the card stock for the rest of the creases/folds so no odd measuring and scoring for these. They went together very quickly and fun to make. I did not want to make all Christmas holders so I decided to use prints and floral card stocks instead for these. Thanks to Paula for sharing her very easy to follow video and pattern for these cute holders!


No comments: