Wednesday, December 27, 2023

PIC'S Gifts

Gifts for my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) for Christmas this year were various crafting items. I bought her a stencil, dies, stamps, etc. To wrap these items I decided this year I would make a policy envelopes using double sided cards stocks from my stash for each gift and I wanted to use all different bow dies from my stash to decorate the fronts of the policy envelopes. I used a small velcro dot to close each one:


One of the gifts I gave her was the Sunny Studio Sweet Treat Bag die set that makes at least three different bags in the one die set - here is a photo showing my die set and hers with the three bags I made for her as samples:

and inside these bags I gave her foiled holiday greetings I had foiled for her and I die cut a piece of 110# weight white card stock as well as a piece of craft foam for each sentiment for her to use on future projects:


I put the foiled sentiments in the three bags for her since she does not have a hot foiling system and she has so many craft supplies I was not sure what else to give her besides the dies and stencil I gifted her. We are also going to the stamp show in February in Columbia, SC so I gave her a little spending money for that trip or for any other craft supply she has been saving for. Plus all the chocolate treat holders in her treat bag:



No comments: