Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Black Friday Sales

 Here are some of the items I picked up at online Black Friday sales around Thanksgiving.  Many of the online stores did pre-Thanksgiving sales so basically it was a sale week for Thanksgiving:

The above items were from the MayMay sale she had shown on YouTube. I also shopped Sunny Studios:

Also shopped at The Greetery:

Their free gift with the order was a stencil with a matching die:

Divinity Designs had a good sale on their dies:

Their free gift was a die set I had already received from them from an earlier purchase:

Since I already had this set I gave it to my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) and told her if she had it or did not want it she could pass it onto her mother who also is a stamper. Hands down the best sale for me was at Waffleflower.com:

Their order I saved 40% on:

The other great buy was from Scrapbook.com... They had a few free gifts a shopper could pick from for their order and for my order I picked the free alphabet die set:

I set craft dollars aside for the Black Friday sales each year so I was happy to have such finds.... but then Scrapdiva Designs had her December release on Dec 1st so I bought three die sets from her sale using a 10% off sale code:

Have lots of new items to add to the craft room to use alone or with other products I already own... Happy to find sales, with free items added, for crafting supplies since there are no local stores to shop at anymore and the stamp shows are now far and few between. 

No comments: