Sunday, August 30, 2026

4 Craft Rooms Sales

My PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) and I have had two yard sales this summer for our craft room destash stuffs only. She and I both weeded out our craft rooms, my DSD no longer does paper crafts, and then Mom to my PIC passed away and left her whole paper crafting craft room to her. We both priced and organized our products so when we held our sales like things were together to make it easier for shoppers to find items they may be looking for and also for finding things they did not know they need.... 

The photos I show will be from the first sale --- very hot Saturday in July --- hubby helped me set up all the canopies in the driveway and we hung tarps in case it should suddenly rain. He also ran an extension cord for his big garage fan and that helped a lot..

This table had all the machines - the Big Shots, Cricuts, Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil machine, etc.. For other items we used card board boxes to hold items and I used lime green poster board from the Dollar Tree for all my labels/tags:






We had our own colors for pricing so both paying and sorting was easy to do. Our first sale went well, even with the terrible heat, and the sale yesterday did just as well. Many of the bins we started with are now empty and packing up after yesterdays sale went quickly. Not as hot either so that was good. We will do another sale in September and I am sure more crafters will shop then for holiday supplies with schools back open and holidays ahead.... Fun to meet so many other paper crafters and happy our gently and some new products found new craft rooms to be used in.....

No comments: