My last order from Frantic Stamper arrived this week after they closed their doors the end of July. I ordered their tag die set but I really am happy that I ordered her Retro Label Maker Halloween Sentiment stamp set:
First I stamped this on white card stock, then orange, lime green, and a lavendar card stock. All were stamped using black ink on scrap card stocks:
First group of labels on white card stock I cut those out using the banner/label die set from the stash by Divinity Designs. I also cut these out using a pair of scissors and then the trimmer:
Really like how this stamp set stamps and I like both of the stamped strips with and without a colour border around them. These stamped strips will come in handy for holiday projects ahead. Also -- the pumpkin and the ghost trinket dishes were quite the search for me to find... FOUR Target stores were involved and I found none but my DSD found both the pumpkin and ghost dishes at Target Dollar Spots at Target stores in her area so happy I have them now as I had seen crafters show them on YouTube videos...
Just the right size for small die cuts for Halloween projects in the making and ahead... happy to have these trinket dishes finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment