Sunday, August 30, 2026

Order for 6 Altered Dollar Tree Clipboards

Just finished the 6 Altered Dollar Tree Clipboards that someone asked me for. I had to buy the six Dollar Tree clipboards but all card stocks, beads/chains, craft paint, and ModPodge I had in my craft room stash. Here are the photos of 5 of the clipboards (do not have a photo for the 6th):






All the recipients are girls so floral card stocks were used. Easy project to put together as all you do is peel off the JOT label on the clipboard and then paint the edges with craft paint about one inch wide and also the edges so the clipboard has some colour. Cut your card stock piece for the back and used ModPodge to adhere that. While that was drying I used small beads and seed beads for the dangles and added a flower charm to the bottom of the dangle. Cut the floral piece of card stock for the front and put that on the clipboard again using ModPodge. Set this aside to dry for 24 hours. The fronts of the clipboards are all covered with floral card stock and the backs of the clipboards have a solid piece of card stock or a plaid card stock or even a dotted card stock. The back card stock is in the same colour family as the florals on the front card stock and it also matches the paint I used on the clip boards. Happy to finish another project using more of the craft room stash....

No comments: