All items are from the stash..... digging through the Halloween die stash I came across this small cover plate die but I do not know the manufacturer:
The die cut sample I had put in the packaging looks like this cut out of card stock:
I went through my washi tape stash and found a holographic spider web washi tape roll. Decided I would die cut a card stock frame and cover that with the washi tape. Here is a photo of the washi tape roll and the frame I made:
As with all holographic projects it was hard to get a good photo with the camera but here is the card:
For this photo I had turned the card so you could see the holographic die cut card front and I put that on a piece of silver mirror card stock:
Card stock base is black cut and scored at the top. Cut a piece of turquoise card stock for the card front and used liquid glue to put that onto the black card stock base. For the frame I used the Spellbinders Precision Layering A2 frame set and cut out a frame to fit over the cover plate die cut piece using two of the rectangle dies in the set. Then I used liquid glue to add the washi tape to all four sides of the frame leaving a small amount of the turquoise frame showing in the front. Then used scissiors to trim away the extra washi tape from the frame:
With the washi tape trimmed from the edges of the frame I added liquid glue to the back of the frame and put that onto the holographic cover plate die cut piece. Put foam tape behind this framed piece to add dimension to the card front. Used white mirror card stock and cut out my ghost using an old Cuttlebug Ghost die. For the pumpkin in the left corner I used a pumpkin face punch from Marvy and a solid pumpkin punch from M Stewart. Sponged the edges of that for some dimension. Added the ghost and the pumpkin to the corners of the washi frame piece using tear n tape. Added clear gems from the stash to the holographic cover plate die piece. Here is another photo of the card which shows the different colours this card stock has:
Fun card to put together and always happy to make a card using items from the stash and more of the washi tape stash is in use!
No comments:
Post a Comment