Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Autumn Treat Holder



Used the Sizzix/SU Scalloped Envelope Die for this holder. I used textured card stock for this holder and with this card stock one side is textured and the other smooth. So when you fold the front flap down it is the smooth side. I used a pack of paper for the cream/dotted card stock piece on the front of the holder.  I used a squeeze punch by Fiskars for the pumpkin which I made from scraps. I sponged the edges of the pumpkin with SU Pumpkin Pie ink and used Old Olive on the green pieces. Used pop dots behind the pumpkin. For the rosette I cut a piece of patterned paper 5/8" x 12" and scored that every 1/4" inch. I did not want the rosette to be too large for the front of the holder. I used a circle punch for the circle behind the button and for the button I used ribbon and put that through the button holes and trimmed the bottom of the ribbon off. Used glue dots to put the rosette on the front of the holder. TFL

No comments: