Saturday, August 18, 2012

Two Tags with embossing

These are tags I made using the Stampin Up Bigz Two Tags die. You could use these as gift tags or put coupons in there for free babysitting or bartering for items -- lots of ideas. I did not use the tags as they were cut . . . I also used embossing folders and a Cottage Cutz Reindeer die . . .


For the tree tag I cut the tag out using Kraft card stock from PaperTreyInk and then used the trees embossing folder by Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) to emboss the front piece. Using SU Close to Cocoa ink I sponged the ink over the tree impressions and also on the edges of the tag. Used scrap green card stock and using the Fiskars tree squeeze punch I punched out a tree and put a little gold star at the top. Used ribbon from the stash. Here is a close up of the tree tag:



For the reindeer tag again I used the Kraft card stock and for that embossed front piece I used the Reindeer embossing folder from Cart-US.  I then used the SU Close to Cocoa ink to sponge over the deer impression and the edges of the tag. Used the Reindeer die cut from Cottage Cutz for my reindeer head and added a red crystal for his nose. Again ribbon is from the stash.


The best gifts need not come with a receipt--swap babysitting for baked goods -- yard work for painting a room -- the list is endless as to what you could use these for beside a regular gift tag. They are also a perfect size if you want to enclose cash.  TFL


No comments: