Friday, August 17, 2012

Treat Holder from tags


Used the Stampin Up Bigz Two Tag die for this treat holder. I have four candy nuggets inside and I cut and wrapped the nuggets with the printed card stock. This holder is made using two of the larger tags from the die. I used red card stock from Stampin Up and the holly print card stock is from Joanns. I cut two tags from the red card stock and one tag from the printed card stock. I then adhered the print to the tag. Then used red sticky tape to put the bottoms together. See below:


I wanted the printed card stock to be on the bottom as well rather than having to cut it off.  Here is a photo of the wrapped nugget candies inside:


After I wrapped the nuggets I used glue dots to keep them inside the tag holder. This is the back of this holder:


Quick and easy to make up and good use of a die that makes tags only. TFL

No comments: