Saturday, June 27, 2020

Bunny Rosettes


Made more rosettes and this time I made rosettes as Easter embellishments.  I had seen a few different rosettes for Easter but I liked the idea of using a bunny with the rosette.  Here is a photo of the printed card stocks I have in my stash that I used for my rosettes:


I cut out all the rosettes and folded them:


I looked through my Easter die stash and found two bunny dies I decided to use for my bunny rosette:


The above bunny die is by Echo Park and it is called Peter Cottontail die set - I bought mine at:  franticstamper.com.  This other bunny die I used the feet dies only:


This is the Bunny die from Elizabeth Craft that I bought at their booth at the last stamp show I attended.  Here is a photo of the assembled rosettes:


For some of my bunnies I used white glittered card stock, white foil card stock, and a kraft and a gray card stock as well as #110 white card stock from Mikes. Here is a photo showing the bunny rosette being assembled:


Here is a photo of some of the rosettes completed:





Once I cut out the bunny head/ears piece I cut off the lower bunny and this is what it looks like on the backside of the rosette:


I found it was easier to die cut all my pieces and then hot glue the bunny head/ears piece to the rosette. For the back of the bunny (her bum) I used a 1 1/4" circle punch and I attached the die cut feet to that and then added the pom pom tail while it was flat on the work table and not on the rosette yet.  Once that was assembled I then put that on the rosette using hot glue and the bunny was complete.

In the photos you can see the white glittered bunnies have the ears going in a different direction.  To do this I die cut those from the backside of the glittered card stock. But all the other bunnies I cut them in the same direction.  Fun embellishment for Easter and easy to assemble.

Here is the last of the bunny rosettes and for some of them I added white sparkle tulle from Hobby Lobby:


\


The sparkle tulle adds a little shine to the plain card stock bunnies and feet.  To cut the tulle I laid the rosette on top of it and used scissors to cut out the circle shape. Bunny rosettes are complete so off to the next project...... TFL

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

And a headstart on Easter too! I love the multicolor rosettes and the bunnies are adorable!

Debra said...

These are adorable. Will definitely be doing these Easter bunny rosettes.

Debra said...

These rosettes are adorable. Will definitely be doing these. Tfs