Monday, June 1, 2020

Pizza Rosettes


Made the boxes to put my Halloween Rosettes on - the boxes are cut and assembled and I am starting to decorate the boxes now and nothing is attached yet. I measured the finished rosettes and decided a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 pizza box would be a perfect size box for the rosettes. Here is a photo of some of them I made:


I finished die cutting the printed card stocks for the top of the pizza boxes and am now cutting out printed card stocks for the inside of the boxes for the bottom but wanted to get this post on the blog first.

The measurements for the pizza box are:

Solid card stock  10" x 5 1/2"

Score all four sides of this card stock at 1"

With the 10" side at the top of the scoreboard score it at 4 1/2" and again at 5 1/2"

Using the bone folder crease all the scored lines and clip the tabs for the box

Using tear and tape I put the boxes together

For my boxes I used kraft card stock and a couple of coloured card stocks as well as solid black. This size box is a good size to fit the rosettes on as well as it will hold a few chocolate Halloween treats.

Also -- this week my two orders from online stores for their Memorial Day sales arrived --


HoneyBee stamps -- their packing for these dies is really cute and I am keeping that bag and will use it on some projects - here is a photo of the bag:


The second order I received is from KatScrappiness and here are those dies:


Lots of new items for the craft room..... already have ideas in mind for both orders.... but first I want to finish up the Pizza Rosettes treat boxes for BOO Day....

No comments: