Thursday, August 19, 2021

Shopping with a sale - -

 Happy me my new order from EllenHutson.com  arrived today. Had ordered it on Aug 15 and since she was having a 20% off sale I as surprised order arrived so soon but happy me!  Here is a photo of what I ordered from this sale:

For my Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil machine I have I ordered their Magnetic Pick-up Tool to take the hot foil plates off the machine to put them on the cooling mat. This tool has a release button so you pick up the hot foil plate and push the release button to drop it onto the cooling mat so you don't have to touch the heated plate. I also ordered the Catherine Pooler Pet Specs die set - it has different eye glass frames in different shapes and sizes so it will be easy to die cut them out to add them to other projects. 

I ordered two die cutting plates from HoneyBeeStamps. The first is the Burlap Background die and also the Candle Cover Plate die both of which I had wanted to buy but had not.  But with this sale I just went ahead and ordered both of them. The last item in this order is the Skinny Stripes die cutting plates from the Ellen Huston brand - already have two cards in mind for that. The nice thing about the Ellen Hutson die products is they are all set to go - they arrive in a clear envelope already on a magnetic sheet so no wasteful packaging to deal with and they are ready to be used and ready to be added to other items in the stash. Glad she offered 20% off at this sale and happy to cross off a couple of "wanting to order" items from the craft wanting list. So once again.... the mailman is the favorite guy of the day...  ;0)

No comments: