Saturday, November 20, 2021

Thanksgiving Cards

 Thanksgiving cards are in the mail and this year I wanted to use items from the stash. First thing I did was to go through the printed card stock scraps and decide what I wanted to use. Then I went to the extra card stock bases I have that are all cut and scored and ready for use. With the card stocks decided on I went over to the wood stamp storage and pulled out two older stamps I wanted to use. Here is a photo of one of the cards I made:

The "Thanksgiving Blessings" is a stamp from Hobby Lobby from 2008. For the inside I used a stamp from Stampendous from 1997 - here is a photo of scrap card stock I had stamped it on:

No sense in storing all these stamps if they do not get used.... . .  I have some duplicate cards but here are some photos of other cards I had made using items from the stash:

Happy to get some use from the older stamps and to be able to use more scraps and card bases that were cut, scored, and ready to go. Used pop dots behind the stamped panel on the front of the card for dimension. 

No comments: