Friday, August 19, 2022

More Foiling Friday --

 Used the Holly Background hot foil plate by Couture Creations for these card fronts. I used holographic gold foil from Spellbinders for hot foiling them:

Here are the card front pieces:

The white card stock was foiled the first pass through the BigShot and then using the waste from those card fronts I hot foiled again on white card stock and the pattern is the reverse - gold background and a white design. This photo shows the different colours better from the holographic foil:

Also foiled in many colours some of the greeting hot plates from Spellbinders for future Christmas projects:


Laid the hot foil plates on the machine and foiled different colours:


So of the greetings I used the banner die set from Pink&Main and other banners I just cut using the trimmer:

Also hot foiled an Autumn set using the holographic gold foil:

Happy to have more hot foiled items ready for use for holiday projects. The autumn hot foil plates have a matching die set so once I foiled them a few times I used the matching die set and cut out the pieces so when I need to use them they are already cut out and ready to be added to holiday projects. 


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful foil! Having those sentiment strips all ready will be a great time saver!