Friday, August 19, 2022

We R Memory Keepers Storage Project Cart

Another crafter told me about the We R Memory Keepers Storage Project Cart and once she sent me a photo of it I began the search -- many places sell this cart for well over $100.00 and other places sell it for about $99.00 then plus shipping and handling.... either way too pricey for this craft room... until.... 

Joann.com emailed me a coupon since I had not shopped their stores in forever... so I decided I would check their website to see if they sold this cart and they did... They had this cart on sale but again if I bought it from their web store I would have to pay shipping to get it... decided to check my local store and see if they had this cart in stock and happy me they had 4 at the store... plus it was on sale... so off to the coupon I went and the coupon included regular and sale items so I ordered one online and paid for it and picked it up curbside the next morning for $52.00 plus tax!! Here are photos of the box it come in:

Once the cart is assembled the trays sit on the tray holders and you can easily lift off a tray and take it to your work table.... Here is a photo of the back of the box:

DH assembled my cart for me and already my trays are full.... I have Halloween die cuts on one tray waiting to be assembled, Fall projects on other trays, and Christmas projects on the rest. This way if I am waiting for glue or Nuvo drops to dry or have die cut pieces to assemble I have a tray for each project and while those are drying or waiting my table top is cleared off for the next project...

Also - recently went to the office supply store (Staples) and I found this We R Memory Keepers product for sale:


 Not a great photo but this is their Large Hanging Cup they sell and it fits my Raskog cart. It is heavy duty and I already have it holding my ATG and some other items. I just bought one as I have some of the smaller hanging cups that IKEA sells for their Raskog carts but I was happy to find a larger size hanging cup for bigger items I use all the time... So two more great additions for the craft room and all the holiday projects ahead...... 

No comments: