Friday, August 19, 2022

Shopping, shopping . . .

New dies from KS Craft for Halloween are all over YouTube and I placed my order for some of their new release dies for Halloween two weeks ago and it arrived this week. First:

This Witch Shoe die set is from an older release but a lot of crafters are using it for their projects this year. This next die set:


These are their layered Pumpkins die set -- all shapes and sizes. I already have a pumpkin face stamp set so I can add the faces for the Jack O Lanterns or just use them as plain pumpkins for Fall, BOO Day, and Thanksgiving projects.  This next die set:

These four dies die cut many pieces out at one time. They can be used for shaker projects, confetti, or for adding to card fronts or other projects. This next die set:

This is a Spider Web bow die set. It can cut out a shaker bow or just cut out the bow layers for a regular bow. This next die set:

This die set can be made into a shaker pumpkin with the ghost looking like he came out of the pumpkin or just a regular pumpkin with the ghost. A fun die set for the card front..... 

EllenHutson.com recently had a sale for 20% of all dies and I bought a couple for upcoming projects. First for Christmas:

Happy to always save monies on BirchPress projects. Also bought:

The Pumpkin Border die is Pretty Pink Posh and the Mini Slimline Envelope die is from PinkFresh. Both die sets will be used for upcoming Fall projects. 

Also this week DH and I drove to Durham to go to the Scrap Exchange and I picked up three items for the craft room:

The embossing folder is from Crafter's Companion, the St. Pat stamp is from Inkadinkado and the Valentine greeting is a stamp from Stampin Up. Both stamps had pink $1.00 stickers on them but the day I shopped the store all pink stickers were 75% off so I paid a quarter a piece. Neither stamp looks like they have been used so they are a good addition to the craft room... Glad I found them.. Currently waiting for two more orders to arrive and then back to work for me next week so my crafting time will be a little less but hoping to continue working on the holiday projects I have already started for the holidays ahead!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Fun new toys, Candee! Love the shoes!