Saturday, January 23, 2021

Hearts Valentine Card

 

Used the SimonSaysStamp Radiating Hearts Background stamp for this card:

Pink card stock base is cut and scored on the side. The hearts printed card stock is from Close To My Heart. Used the ATG to put the hearts print on the card stock base.  The center piece is stamped and heat embossed using white embossing powder. I trimmed that to the size I wanted for the card front and used a frame die set from the stash to die cut the frame piece out.  Put the frame piece over the embossed piece using tear and tape. Used foam tape to put the framed piece on the card front. Added heart shaped Droplets from Kat Scrappiness (from my PIC) using Glossy Accents. 

For the "love" I die cut that out of silver poster board sheets from Dollar Tree. Layered that onto die cut white card stock using liquid glue. Once dried I used liquid glue to add it to the card front. Here is a photo to show the sparkle and shine of the "love" die cut piece:


No comments: