Sunday, January 3, 2021

Spellbinders Sale

 Spellbinders is having a big sale on their website -   www.spellbinderspaperarts.com and this is not just a sale for holiday products.  I have not ordered much from online holiday sales due to the craft room being a mess from holiday crafting and some times you just have to take a step back from it all . . .  but.... this sale at Spellbinders was too good to pass up for this crafter. . . 

They have different monthly clubs they offer each month and I am member of their Small Die of the Month club. I have seen products from their other clubs they offer but the small die club seemed to be the most affordable for me and also the dies are ones I would get use out of since I make cards and treat holders and smaller projects.  Until -- I had seen the Large Die of the Month club selection for October 2018 which is the "Truckin' Through the Seasons" die set. Very cute and lots of possibilities but I never bought it at the $35 price for the set until . . .

This sale they are holding "Pop, Fizz, Clink" has lots of great products with up to 50% savings. Happy me this die set was 50% off:

This truck die set has dies for die cutting a present, a pumpkin, beach balls, greenery, etc.  Lot you can use this for other than just a Christmas holiday set. Plus the packaging has photos to help with assembly:

Happy to have this 25 piece die set for the sale price of $17.50! I have seen so many crafters use this die set for their projects so lots of inspiration out there. I also bought two sentiment sets, also 50% off:


Also picked up a Glimmer Hot Foil plate for Christmas:




Good additions to the craft room and esp at the 50% off prices. . .   Have not bought anything else as I do not need anything but if a good sale happens that is too good to miss.... you at least have to look! :0)


No comments: