Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Valentine Treat Holders

 Had seen a video on YouTube from Whimsy Stamps for this cute Valentine's treat holder:

In the video she die cut the treat holder out and then randomly stamped the hearts in the stamp set over that piece. I tried that but I decided it was easier to just stamp the rectangle piece I had cut out to die cut the treat holder from. Here is my stamped piece before it was die cut:

And after it was cut out:

I stamped all my rectangle pieces and then die cut them out. Put the boxes together:

Used a Hugs & Kisses stamp from the stash and stamped that onto scrap white card stock using red ink. Used a small tag punch from the stash and punched the tags out. Used a small circle punch for the tag top. Added a red heart crystal to the top of the tags. 

Put Hershey chocolate hearts and small Reese's peanut butter cup inside with some red paper shred. Tied the box closed using twine and tied the tag on to that and made a bow:


This is my second purchase from Whimsy Stamps as until recently I had not heard of them before. Their products work well and the die cut my #110 weight white card stock easily and the stamps stamp a good impression with each different manufacturers ink I used for all the colours on the treat boxes. Easy treat holder to put together. 


No comments: