Saturday, January 23, 2021

Illusion Heart Valentine Card

 Used the Altenew die set Illusion Heart for this Valentine card - here is a photo of the die set:

I wanted to have a two tone heart on my card so I cut my heart out of silver glittered card stock and also out of red mirrored card stock and put these pieces together. Here is my card:

Here is a photo of the two tuned heart:

For this card I used a black card stock base of #110 card stock from Mikes. Cut and scored that at the top. For the silver glittered frame piece I die cut a frame from a smoother silver glittered card stock. I did not want that to be flat on the card front so I die cut two black frames and used liquid glue to put those under the silver glittered frame. Set that aside to dry. Put the red and silver glittered die cut heart pieces together using double sided tape under it to hold the pieces together. 

For the "LOVE" I die cut that out of silver mirrored card stock and red mirrored card stock and then put the pieces together. Used Press N Seal to put the letters on the card front using liquid glue. Once that was in place I put the heart piece on the card front. Put the silver frame on the card front using tear and tape. Added two red heart crystals next to the "LOVE" using mini glue dots. Easy card to put together and looks much better IRL than with a camera. Lots of sparkle and shine. 

No comments: