Sunday, July 11, 2021

Mini Slimline BOO Card

 Used the Mini Slimline die set from TrinityStamps.com for my card:

Scrapbook.com had a sale on their plastic envelopes that are perfect to store the slimline dies so I use those to store mine:

Used the TrinityStamps BOOs stamp set for my card - which I did buy last fall but did not have time to use it for last year's cards. Wanted to be sure to be able to use it for cards this year and here is one of my cards:

I used Trinity's Mini Slimline Envelope die set for my card and matching envelope. I die cut the scalloped die piece from orange card stock and that would be the front of my card. Using white card stock I trimmed that to fit in the MISTI and stamped the BOOs stamp using SimonSays Intense black ink:

Once this was stamped I measured the orange die cut scalloped piece and then I cut my stamped ghost piece to the size I would need. Used a gray and pink marker for my ghosts details. My finished card is 3 1/8" x 6 1/8". The black card stock base is the #110 weight card stock from Mikes. I die cut an envelope from printed card stock for the card from the stash and the card fits nicely in the envelope. 

Once the stamped card front was trimmed I used the ATG to put this onto the scalloped orange piece. Used foam strips to put this onto the black card stock base. For the "Bootiful" I die cut that twice from orange card stock and once from the orange glittered card stock. Used liquid glue to stack those layers. The "HELLO," is part of another stamp in the same BOOs stamp set and I masked off the rest of the stamp just to get the "HELLO,". I used a trimmer to cut that to the size I wanted. Put the Bootiful onto the card front using liquid glue and use foam strips behind the "HELLO," piece. Used Glossy Accents to add the holigraphic sequins to the card front. Cute stamp set and love the size the Mini Slimline die set makes. Easy stamp and die set to use and fun for the holiday as well! 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Two more fun Boo Day projects!