Sunday, January 15, 2023

Pre Holiday Sales

EllenHutson.com held a sale before the holidays and I bought three items. The sale was for her brand only, Essentials by Ellen. I bought her Holiday Cheer hot foil plate, matching strip die, Sentiment Strips. I also bought her clear stamp set, Holiday Vibes. Here is a photo of the products:

Her clear stamp set, Holiday Vibes, is a one piece stamp so when you stamp it you do not have to struggle to place the sentiments straight on your card stock for stamping:


Hard to really see but this is the backside of the stamp to show all sentiments are on the one stamp:

The strip die also works with this stamp set so economical set to buy - the hot foil plate, strip die, and the clear stamp sentiment strip stamp. I have not used the stamp yet but I did get to hot foil the sentiment hot plate:

Cut the strips out using the strip die:

The day I did hot foiling I only used red, silver, and holographic hot foil. After cutting these strips out I had quite the supply of greetings:

I hot foiled both the positive and negative foil pieces so I have a variety of strips for Christmas projects ahead. Put them in a clear box and labeled that so when I work on Christmas projects I will have the pre made sentiment strips ready for use:

I still want to hot foil the sentiment plate with gold foil, blue, and other colours but for now I have a start to holiday projects. Happy to be able to shop these products on sale!


No comments: