Saturday, January 14, 2023

Valentine Bags

Finished the front of the Valentine Bags I am making for all the Valentine treat holders I am making. I used the Hearts stencil set from Scrapbook.com for the bag fronts. The lacy heart is from the new release from Trinity Stamps. Used hot foil for the banners under the tag. The heart in the center of the tag is from the hearts border from Trinity Stamps also. Here is the bag:

This bag has the red foil heart in the center of it and here is a photo of the two center hearts I made:

Here is a photo of the tag with the hot foiled banner pieces:

For the pink hearts across the top and bottom of the bags I used ribbon from the DollarTree and it is shiny and has a holographic look to it:

Definite theme this year is pink and reds.... Love the layered hearts stencil as well as the Trinity Stamps heart die set I used on the fronts of the bags. Used white gift bags from the stash for the bag. White card stock from the stash used for the stenciled front. Heart ribbon/bow is also from the stash. Fun bag to put together and shows off the hot pink and red inks on the stenciled hearts. 

No comments: