Saturday, February 4, 2023

All Tucked In - Add On's - Valentine Treat Holder

Years ago I bought the All Tucked In die set for a box from Taylored Expressions. They came out with an add on for that die set and I used that for Christmas treat holders:



They came out with another Add On die set for this box and here is a photo of the All Tucked In box die set and the Valentine's add on die set:

I used two of the Valentine word dies for my treat holders - the All Tucked In box holds three of the Ghirardelli candy bars. (For my photo I put a piece of scrap white card stock in front of the candies in the box so you can easily see the hearts/word this die set cuts out):

This photo shows the front of the box and the back of the box to show how this box is held closed:


Easy box to die cut and assemble and happy Taylored Expressions made another Add On die set for their original All Tucked In box die set so I get more use from that!


I



No comments: