Sunday, February 19, 2023

Bunnies Up Buttercup~

This post has a couple of Bunny die sets I recently bought. First one I picked up from FranticStamper.com:

The die set is by Marianne Designs and I think he is so cute. I die cut him out:

Cute but think I can do better so I added pink ear pieces, eyes, and a pink heart for the nose:

Easy bunny to put together and am sure this die set will get lots of use for the upcoming holiday..... Then WaffleFlower.com put out their February release and I placed an order the day they made this release.... Online there were lots of projects featuring their new release products. I had seen the Bunny Tags made by Angelica C. on her blog:  myloveforpaper.com and they were so cute. She had used the tag die set from SunnyStudios and happy me that I also owned that so I made up tags as well:

For my tags the tag base is #110 weight white card stock and I used various plaid card stocks from my stash for the decorated pieces on the tags. I also added washi tape on a few of the tags to dress them up. The "for you" is a stamp from my stash and I stamped that using black ink. For all bunny die cut pieces I used scraps. Also for the bows scrap card stocks were used. Added crystals from the stash to the bows. Here are photos of some of the Bunny Tags alone:




Thanks to Angelica for her inspiring projects featuring the WafflerFlower Bunny Ears Die set. I have a few other projects I plan to use this die set on so hoping to be able to work on those this week ahead....

No comments: