Sunday, February 19, 2023

Another project finished - - -

 Decided to keep all my holiday dies separate from my other dies. I have a set of baskets for my Christmas dies and also the BOO Day (Halloween) dies and so I decided to sort out the Easter dies since I am now working on Easter projects. I am using a white basket I had bought at HobbyLobby before and I emptied that out and now am using it to hold the Easter dies I have. 

Gathered up all the Easter dies and sorted them into groups. Using #110 weight coloured cardstocks from Mikes I used the We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch Board and I made tab dividers. I used my label maker to label all the tabs and I put everything together in the basket:

I had already sorted and made dividers for the Christmas and BOO Day dies so happy the Easter dies are also sorted and labeled. It is so easy to just take the one basket to the worktable for die cutting than to have to go through all the other dies looking for Easter dies to use. I keep the dies on magnet sheets and those are in a clear job ticket pockets from C-Line. Glad to have this finished so now I can get back to crafting again! 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I enjoyed catching up on your organizing and various projects! Looks like you're well on your way to being ready for Easter!