Saturday, February 4, 2023

Library Card Treat Holder

Bought the Ellen Hutson Library Card bundle on sale and although I have plans to use this as a pocket I decided to make a treat holder for Valentine's Day using this bundle set:

Die cut the Library Card die out of red card stock. Also die cut the printed card stock for the back using this die. Used tear n tape to assemble the pocket. Using a die from IOStamps by Anna Wight I cut a piece of white card stock for the rick rack piece at the top of the pocket. Used two washi tapes from the stash for the pocket front - a small washi print for the rick rack piece and a larger washi tape print for the front bottom of the pocket. The covered paperclip I used scrap red foil card stock and cut that with a banner die. Cut out red foil hearts using a heart border die piece from Trinity Stamps for the red heart at the top of the paperclip. Easy holder to assemble and for my treat I used a fun size bag of M&Ms:



No comments: