Scrapdivadesigns.com has a Halloween bag topper die set that has both a small die set and a large die set in the same package and I bought it when it came out. This die set has 12 pieces and here are photos of the dies:
I used all scraps to assemble my bag toppers. The top of the bag topper (the base) you cut twice so you can use smaller pieces of card stocks to die cut those. Here is the small bag topper I made:
I die cut the two bag base dies from black card stock. Folded it on the scored lines and used liquid glue to assemble those. Set those aside. Die cut her shoes from glittered orange card stock and her stockings are die cut using a holiday 6x6 print of card stock. Wanted to dress her up so I used a bow punch from Hobby Lobby (long ago) and punched out black glittered bows for her shoes. Added an orange gem from the stash to center of the bows. Added two larger orange gems to the top of the bag topper. Here is a photo of two of the larger Witch Shoe Bag Toppers I made:
Here is a photo to show the two sizes this die set makes next to each other:
For the purple bag topper:
Used purple card stock for the bag topper base. For her shoes I used holographic silver card stock and cut those out. Her shoe buckles are solid black card stock scraps. Stockings are 6x6 paper scraps. Used an old Michaels dollar bug punch and punched out two black glittered card stock bugs. Added larger purple gems to her shoe buckles from the stash. The sentiment "Happy Halloween" is from the Spellbinders/BetterPress Halloween Icons plates and dies set which I hot foiled. Assembled this bag topper using liquid glue. This next large bag topper:

Used lime green card stock for the topper base. Shoes are a matte black card stock. Buckles are from holographic card stock. Added small green gems to the center of the buckles. Stripe stockings are card stock holiday scraps. For the sentiment again I hot foiled the Halloween Icons from Spellbinders for that. The spider web is cut out from a piece of spider web tulle from the Dollar Tree. Again using the bug punch I added two glittered black card stock bugs to the topper. Fun die sets to work with using more scraps and fun to dress her up using bow punches and adding gems to her buckles.... No reason for her holiday should she not be stylin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment