Friday, July 12, 2019

Pocket Watch Bears in Blue


My PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) had gifted me a pack of the Neenah Astrobrights card stock in blue and I thought with the shimmer of the card stock it would make a nice Pocket Watch Bear tag for the holidays.  Here is the tag:


For the pocket watch I used the Sizzix/Tim Holtz die. Used Spellbinders circle die to cut out the center of the watch die cut pieces. Also used a Spellbinders scalloped circle die for the white scalloped circle behind the watch. Cut out a circle from a snowflake printed card stock from the stash.

The bear is the Peeking Santa Bear die, the boughs is the Vintage Bells die both from Cottage Cutz. Bows were made from punches from my stash. Used the Aileene's Turbo glue to put the watch layers together. The "noel" is from a Tim Holtz holiday phrases die set and I used Holographic mirrored card stock from AC Moore for that. Poinsettia is a die from the stash. Ribbon and crystals are from the stash.

Here is a photo to show the shimmer of this Neenah card stock:


Also a photo to show the colours on "noel":


For the poinsettia and the bough and holly pieces I die cut those from scrap white/GP card stock and spritzed them with Pearls Shimmer Mist. Added a blue crystal to the center of the poinsettia:


On the back of the watch I die cut a piece of the Neenah card stock to give this a finished look:


The camera does not capture the sparkle and shine of this shimmer card stock but IRL it is very pretty. Happy me my PIC gifted me this pack!!  TFL

No comments: