Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Scrap Exchange


Another trip to the Scrap Exchange and lots of goodies to be found . . .   Yesterday DH and I stopped at the Scrap Exchange to see what we could find . . .  Usually when I shop there I do not go on a Monday since they are very busy on the weekends with lots of shoppers but with this weekend being the 4th of July I figured most people would have headed to the beach or the mountains or other family places....

I wanted to go early in the day so we could be home in the afternoon so I could finish more projects I have been working on the craft room.... not expecting to find anything . . .  and then....

My first stop is always the crafts area and lots to be found for me -


Stampin Up Graveyard Gate stamp set - never used/mounted:


$5.00 for that stamp set and the snowflake embossing folder from QuicKutz was 50 cents. . . Happy with that until I pulled down a bin that was over my head on a rack and there I found:


This is the original Bowdabra with wand and I picked that up for $2.00.  I had recently bought the Bowdabra Mini for BOO Day embellishments I have been working on:


So now that I have the larger Bowdabra I can make bows for wreaths and decorations and such so I was happy to find that..... Then over to the bin full of paper punches where I found all these EK Success border punches:


You never know when you buy a used punch if it will punch out the imagine well or not. Since I did not bring a piece of card stock with me I had to wait until I got home to see if they punched well or not and yes they did:


Was happy they all punched the designs well on the first try.... Never forgetting my PIC (stamping Partner In Crime) I stopped at the case that had the Cricut programs and I found one she did not already have and it was $5.00:


I had asked the cashier to open the box so I could be sure the program/keypad/and booklet were all inside and they were.... My PIC seems happy she has another program for her massive Cricut stash and that it was only $5.00!! So two happy stampers yesterday from the Scrap Exchange.  Always nice to find surprises when we go there and you just never know what you will find!  TFL

No comments: