Sunday, March 20, 2022

ScrapDiva Dies

 Erica, at Scrapdivadesigns.com has a channel on YouTube - Scrapdiva29. I have seen some of her videos here and there and she now has an online store for dies. Her recent Easter release was too cute not to shop.... so I bought her Easter Bunny Bag Topper die set:

This die set has a larger bag topper die set and a smaller bag topper die set:

Very economical for a shopper to have both the larger and smaller die set in the same set and not having to buy two die sets for the different sizes. Here are the Bunny Bag Toppers I made for this Easter:


And:

I used the smaller die set and die cut the topper piece out of solid white card stock and then die cut out the printed card stocks. I also used an eyelet doily die set from my stash and die cut a doily and cut that in half for my bag topper. Used hot glue for the pom pom tail and the feet were assembled and attached using liquid glue. Easy project to put together and too cute not to make for Easter. For my solid base I cut a piece of solid card stock larger than the bunny die piece and then used a scalloped edge die for the bottom edges on the solid piece and put the bunny bag topper pieces onto that. 

Erica has lots of really cute dies in her store and they are affordable dies and they die cut well - my bunny bag toppers are all cut out of #110 weight white card stocks and the dies cut beautifully the first pass through the die cutting machine. Also easy to assemble this set as well.  Fun holiday bag topper for Easter treats!

No comments: