Sunday, March 20, 2022

Easter Treat Holders

 This post shows some of the treat holders I am making for Easter -- first is the MamaElephant Favor Bag die with a bunny on the front:

Used different solid card stocks for the bag pieces and then used my 6x6 card stock pads for the prints behind the bunnies. Used a grass die from the stash for the strip of grass the bunny sits on. Here is a photo of one of the finished treat bags:

For the gingham print on the front of this treat bag I die cut the rectangle die out on a diagonal. I used a carrot die from Impression Obsession (IOStamps) from scrap card stocks. The bunny die comes with the flower and leaf die pieces and I cut those all out of scrap card stocks. Inside the treat bag is a clear bag with a few chocolate treats inside. The green and white twine is from the Dollar Tree. The gold bulldog clip is from my stash. Bunny is die cut out of #110 weight white card stock and I sponged gray ink on the edges of that. (Bunny die is AliExpress).

No comments: